Bacon Thecha Cheese Kulcha
Serves 1-2 pax
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
- Nomad Food Project Bacon Thecha (Green) – 1 tbsp
- Atta Kulcha - 1
- Butter – 1 tbsp (soft)
- Cheese Cubes – 1 grated
- Oregano Seasoning - Optional
- Take one atta kulcha and smear it with butter entirely.
- On this layer of butter a one tablespoon of Nomad Food Project Bacon Thecha (Green) and spread it across the kulcha
- Sprinkle the grated cheese to create another layer over the Bacon Thecha.
- Place the kulcha over a tawa. Cover and cook over medium flame for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts (whichever is earlier)
- Sprinkle some oregano seasoning over this cheesy kulcha and serve!
This will make the perfect bar snack to serve along with a cool pint of beer!! Cheers ;)