Bacon Thecha Fried Rice
Serves 1-2 pax
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
- Nomad Food Project Bacon Thecha (Green) – 1 tbsp
- Leftover Steamed Rice – 2-3 cups
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
Carrot – 1 small (chopped)
6. Capsicum – ½ (chopped)
7. Onions – 1 small (finely chopped)
8. Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat some butter with a touch of oil to prevent it from burning.
- As the butter melts, add the finely chopped onions and sauté them till them are slightly brown
- Next add the chopped carrot and capsicum to the pan (yes, add them both together, it won’t affect anything). Sauté for about two minutes.
- To these veggies, add a tablespoon of the Green Bacon Thecha and mix well.
Add salt to taste. You may also add some pepper to this, but remember that the thecha already has an overload of green chillies :P
6. Lastly, add the leftover steamed rice and lower the heat. Mix well.
7. Serve hot along with some chips!! Enjoy!!