Chorizo and Cheese Pancakes with Chilli Butter
1. Nomad's Chorizo Jam - 2 tbsp
2. All purpose flour - 1 ½ cup
3. Egg - 1
4. Cheddar cheese powder - 1 tbsp
5. Baking powder - ½ tbsp
6. Milk - ¾ cup
7. Spring onion (finely chopped) - ¼ cup
8. Butter - 1 tsp
9. Salt - as required
10. Honey - as required
1. Butter - 2 tbsp butter
2. Green chilli (finely chopped ) - 1
1. Prepare the chilli butter by mixing the chopped chillis to 2 tbsp of softened butter and keep this the refrigerator
2. Prepare the pancake batter by combining all the ingredients and give it a good mix.
3. Heat a heavy bottomed pan and smear with some melted butter or oil. Pour a ladle of the batter and spread lightly to get ¼ inch thick pancakes.
4. Once bubbles appear on top, flip the pancakes and cook on the other side. Repeat the same with the rest of the batter.
5. Serve with the chilli butter and honey