Green peas and bacon soup with Bacon Thecha
1. Frozen green peas - 1 cup
2. Nomad's Bacon Thecha - Red - 1 tbsp
3. Leek - 1 tbsp
4. Onion - 1 ( small)
5. Garlic - 2 or 3 cloves
6. Flour - 1 tbsp
7. Butter - 2 tbsp
8. Milk - 1 cup
9. Pepper - as required
10. Salt - as required
11. Grated nutmeg (optional) - ½ tsp
12. Cream - for garnish
1. Cook the garlic, leeks and onion in some butter, till translucent.
2. Add frozen green peas and give it a good stir.
3. Add the bacon thecha and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
4. Add around ¼ cup of water and let it boil.
5. Once done, blend this into a smooth mixture.
6. Combine this with the white sauce (recipe below), and heat the mixture till it reaches a boil.
7. Check the consistency of the soup and add water if required.