Grilled Cheese with Eggs and Bacon Stout Marmalade
Serves 1 pax
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- Nomad Food Bacon Stout Marmalade – 1 ½ tbsp
- Atta Bread - 2 slices
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cheese Cubes – 1 grated
- Cheese Slice - 1
- Egg - 1
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and double fry the egg in it.
- Set aside the double fried egg, and take two slices of atta bread. (You may use white bread, sourdough bread or any bread in the world…go nuts :P)
- Spread the Bacon Stout Marmalade on each of the slices, making sure every corner of the slices is covered.
- Place 1 cheese slice on one slice of bread and put the grated cheese on the other.
- Place the double fried egg on the bread slice with the grated cheese and cover it with the other slice.
- Heat a pan and add half of the butter to it. As it starts to melt, place your sandwich on it.
- Lower the heat to medium and put the rest of the butter on top of the sandwich.
- Flip the sandwich every minute to ensure even browning on both sides.
Take it off the heat one both sides are golden brown and crisp.
Have this for breakfast with a nice cup of coffee or for lunch or dinner with a chilled beer! Enjoy!!